Makita Masonry Saw 4-⅜” 4100NH
The Makita 4-3/8” Masonry Saw (model 4100NH) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile, and concrete. The 4-3/8” Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 AMP motor, with 14,500 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8”. Convenience features include a lock-off button, and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes. The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort.
• Powerful 1,300W motor for various cutting applications
• Compact and lightweight for less operator fatigue
• Can be used with wet or dry type wheels (country-specific)
• Water flow can be easily adjusted (country-specific)
• Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
|Continuous Rating Input||1,300 W|
|Blade Diameter||110mm (4 – 3/8″)|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 34 mm (1 – 3/8″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||14,500|
|Dimensions (L x M x H)||234 x 210 x 165 mm (9-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ x 6-1/2″)|
|Net Weight||2.9 kg (6.5 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
There are no reviews yet.